Silvia Lipp, BSc MSc
- Currently in the PhD-Program of Business Education and Development at Karl-Franzens-University Graz.
- 2017–2019: Master’s degree in Business Education and Development (Karl-Franzens-Universität Graz); Master Thesis: Nudging in accounting classes. The use of Nudging to foster learning effectiveness of accounting education.
- 2014–2017: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration (Karl-Franzens-Universität Graz)
- since 09/2021 – member of the scientific Staff of the Institute for Business Education and Development
- since 2014 – Employee in Finance and Accounting at TLM Automation GmbH
- 01/2020 – 08/2021 Project Assistant at the Department of Business Education and Development (Karl-Franzens-Universität Graz), Project Learning Analytics: Effects of data analysis on learning success.
- 10/2020 – 06/2021 – external lecturer at the Institute for Business Education and Development
- 2018–2019 – Teaching Assistant at the Institute of Accounting and Control (October 2018 until June 2019)
- 2019 – External Lecturer for the publishing company Jugend & Volk; Teacher at a commercial college (as a substitute at HLW Feldbach)
- 2008–2013 – Self-employed Accountant (part time)
- 2000–2014 – Employee in Finance and Accounting / Assistant to the Management Board at Mandlbauer (GmbH; AG)
Fields of Research
- Learning Analytics (didactics dimension)
- Nudging in the context of teaching and learning research